The Rules & Regulations of CASETTA
Caring for your Health & Safety
As a new era in hospitality begins, CASETTA is ready to welcome you to Tuscany safely, and in absolute accordance to the new health and safety regulations. We constantly update our procedures to be in accordance with all health and safety regulations for our guests and our staff. Read below all the latest guidelines for a safe hospitality experience at CASETTA and enjoy a stay in Tuscany, as carefree as the clear skies!
How to Stay Healthy & Safe at Casetta
- Keep Distances in Common Areas.
- Wash Your Hands Frequently.
- Wear a Mouth-Nose Mask indoors.
- Paperless Check-In. Prefer Contactless Payments.
The Quick List of Health & Safety in Casetta!
- Please follow the H.D.M. (Hands-Distance-Mask) Rule.
- All rooms and common areas are continuously disinfected and cleaned.
- Hand sanitizers are available in all common areas.
- Masks are provided free of charge to our guests.
Disinfection in Rooms & Public Areas Details
All rooms and common areas are cleaned carefully several times throughout the day. In addition, we use fully complied with the international standards cleaning products and the latest antibacterial and antiviral solutions.
Staff Training & Regulations
We closely follow all the latest guidelines from the World Health Organisation, the Italian Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Tourism, and our staff is constantly trained on all latest about Covid19.
We recommend doing all your payments via credit cards and contactless, for you to only have to come in touch with your disinfected key.
Bookings & Cancellation
During these challenging times, we have made sure to be fully flexible with our bookings and cancellations policies. Please get in touch with us directly for any matter regarding your reservation.